Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Here’s the thing: today we are 300+ Skyline whiz kids changing the ICT media & broadband industry worldwide. But we want to keep growing and keep strengthening our clan of talented people. And this year we want to attract more than 50 new colleagues around the world. So do we still need to explain why we’re looking for a driven Talent Acquisition Partner?
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll be the first contact for our most important asset: people! This also means that you’ll be the embodiment of our culture and values. Your main goal is to ensure continuous growth while providing excellent candidate experience. You’ll be responsible for driving the entire selection and recruitment process in close collaboration with the regional offices in Portugal, US and Singapore. Next to that, you’ll be amplifying our employer brand through different channels and activities to recruit, retain and engage the right and talented people for our organization.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will further improve our hiring strategy and lead the entire recruitment life cycle, from creating job descriptions all the way to following up on the development of job offers.
- You will collaborate with the hiring managers and the People & Organization team to deliver a high-quality candidate experience and smooth onboarding.
- You will promote our Skyline brand via social and professional networks and activities and collaborate closely with our Marketing team to strengthen our employer brand.
- You will act as a true Skyline ambassador to build and maintain strong and professional relationships with potential candidates, (secondary) schools and universities, fellow acquisition partners, etc.
- You will actively participate in online and on-campus job fairs. You will invent and organize creative recruitment events and activities.
- You will use our Recruitment Tracker to keep an up-to-date overview of candidates and to track and analyze relevant recruitment metrics.
- You will collaborate with the P&O (People & Organization) team on various projects.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around people. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various skills you'll need to get started as a Talent Acquisition Partner.
- You have in-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques for active and passive recruiting, and the entire recruitment life cycle.
- You have strong, outgoing, and vibrant networking skills.
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to communicate with and listen to all levels of stakeholders and build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, etc.
- You are no stranger to initiative: your hands-on mentality makes you actively look for opportunities to improve processes and come up with creative ideas.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced and international environment.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in work & organizational psychology or equivalent.
- Experience in recruiting in a tech environment is a plus.
- Experience within the IT/software industry and/or experience with employer branding is a plus.