Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Project Management Administrator
As a Project Management Administrator, you play a very crucial and pivotal role by assisting the Project Management team with the general administration and organization of their projects. You will handle day-to-day assignments such as taking care of file management, ensuring that projects are properly documented, ensuring professional and continuous communication between all project stakeholders, etc.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will offer organizational support to the Project Managers
- You will create and manage a follow-up schedule
- You will check, process and assign projects using our Collaboration tool
- You will ensure that the project team meets its deadlines, guard project due dates and follow up on project tasks
- You will follow up on timely and correct invoicing
- You will follow up on maintenance contracts
- You will manage all DataMiner software licenses (including third-party licenses), by documenting, implementing, enforcing and maintaining the necessary guidelines and procedures
- You will update, maintain and provide reports on time expenditures
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as a Project Management Administrator
- A first working experience with software licenses (ideally)
- Experience in a secretarial position is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile and/or software environment is a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks is a plus
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You have excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- You manage your time and plan your day efficiently
- You have top-notch administrative and analytical skills
- You are able and willing to work cooperatively with others
- You are an excellent communicator and act proactively
- You pay attention to detail
- You have a problem-solving attitude
- You have a bachelor's degree